The objective of this course is to introduce the students to software security, and to lead the students to dive into the cutting edge research on software security techniques and real-world zero-day vulnerability strategy and policy. Additionally, the class is to inspire students to come up with solutions and proposals to improve software security.
The expected learning outcomes include:
- Understand the methodology of holistic study on computer security
- Understand the current status of binary analysis techniques
- Understand the current status of zero-day vulnerability response
- Understand the current status of cyber warfare
- Be able to strike ideas to improve computer security from any of the aspects: techniques, tactics, strategy, and policy.
When: Monday & Wednesday, 6:00PM-7:15PM
Gokul Krishna P, firstname.lastname@example.org
When: Monday 4:00PM-5:00PM or by appointment
Where: Brickyard 482